Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have been trying to find contacts here for the better part of a week. This is a must have feature to a great app.

• DuaneDuane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah. A great product, which I use predominately on iPad. We need Contacts.

By the way, I'm wondering whether the maker of this great program has left the planet for the year 2012 or what...? The last update was in December 2011!!!

My program crashed three times today while trying to paste and edit a draft email.i have the paid version too.

• LSRINIVASLSRINIVAS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I am opening my emails in iPhone 4 browser is automatically closed, unable view mails after sign in

• JHJH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Long time and we do not have support for google contacts.

• ZackZack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a reason you omitted google contacts? This app has everything and the kitchen sink. Contacts is essential though. Great job otherwise.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to see full support for contacts as well as colander. I use one gmail account for personal and business (realtor) and am frustrated as heck trying to sync different (RELIABLE) email providers, contacts and calander.

• MarcelloMarcello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm google App user. Great application but useless for me, as i cannot manage my contacts. Please add this feature

• RickRick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a terrific app. I'm a long term Google user, but short term iPhone user. The integration is remarkable. I had no idea that I could have this much contact with my gmail account, but I miss all of my contacts.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base