How can we improve G-Whizz!?

Username and password memory, passcode issues

After the most recent update, I now have to re-enter my password more than 50% of the time when I open the app. Prior to the update, I stayed logged in to gmail unless I logged out.
Also, the app passcode, while a great idea, has some glitches as well. If I get a notification while the app is open, or if I get a pop up to join a wifi network, the keypad to enter the passcode pops up to block the screen, but it does not register any keystrokes. The only way to continue using the app is to quit out of it, reopen it, and then enter the passcode.
The app needs an update to address these issues; right now they shift the UI balance of security vs convenience too far from user friendly, and too close to unwieldy and frustrating.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MichaelMichael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminAdminAdmin (CEO, G-Whizz! Apps) responded  · 

Thanks for this excellent feedback. We’re looking into the password issue. For now, you can delete your account and re-add it to fix the issue, or go to Settings → (scroll to bottom) Reset Accounts and then log in again.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...